Even though we all know that xx% (most) of the accidents happen indoors, in the future children are not allowed to go out, because of the dangers that lure them outdoors. This leads to trouble of course, and made the story perfect for a children’s theater play: ‘Q’s secret’, by Het Filiaal. It is cleverly done with a scale model setting, filmed close-up, and projected onto a screen on stage. We saw it, my son (7) and I, and created these dangerous situations when we got back home, for the contest.
and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,134 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS Beards 213-2019 September 20, 2019
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar