and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,027 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Today was a special day, as I registered my new business with the Chamber of Commerce. The public launch will be in about 4 weeks, and for now we (not just me no, there are a few friends involved, thankgod!) … Continue reading
More summer patterns, in moodier tones. Great designs, some belong to the new, some to the classic category, but they all have the sparkling Liberty signature! http://www.liberty.co.uk
Another lovely sunny day, 50 shades of green and flowers everywhere. Here are some happy patterns to go with it.
Today was a lovely day! The sun was out, birds were singing like mad and there was a smell of cut grass right around the corner, where a lady was trimming the beech hedge. At the end of the afternoon … Continue reading
Last Thursday I was at the opening of a show by the art group Tropisme in the Hortus Botanicus in Amsterdam, not far from where I live. The work by this group is made through new media, i.e. the state … Continue reading