The sale of Home Jewels is up, and I should not go there anymore, as I could well end up being my own Best Customer: I SO LOVE this chain of 132 apparently randomly chosen strands of miniature beads! I can study it for hours, I want it! (but I have only one, and it makes my shop window look good… 😦
and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,231 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS | Let’s not forget about the Huli People. July 15, 2019
- Claude Debussy – Classical Music for Reading, Studying and Relaxation July 14, 2019
- Sounds From The Wonderful Universe Of Dot by Su U. | Now Make A Drawing July 7, 2019
- Night Light | You Are Not Alone July 7, 2019
- Do I Look Like A Tourist? June 27, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar