and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 43,310 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Adversity Is The Prosperity Of The Great | Fortune Cookie Wisdom January 21, 2020
- February 2020 | A Big Black Cat Sitting On A Roof January 18, 2020
- 2020 | Black Cats Ahead January 16, 2020
- Archie | Making Everything OK January 16, 2020
- Stylish Painting January 15, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Monthly Archives: April 2014
This is good, this video makes you want to try it yourself. Drawing on paper cups, after your daily coffee, make an alternative diary, make it a project and up-cycle! Gwyneth Leech leads the way.
This is one of the fabulous designs by Bristol based artist Chitra Merchant. An image like a pool of invigorating color, a memory of sundrenched summers and far away destinations…. Merchant came to the UK in the early nineties, after … Continue reading
New April magazine edits by The Fabric Of Home on Instagram. Fashion mag EVA from Bulgaria, and women’s weekly Brigitte from Germany, UK Cosmopolitan and LOOK!