and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,531 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Monthly Archives: February 2015
I have just entered the NRC/Nikon photography contest. This month’s theme is ‘Home’, a subject close to my heart. I would really like to draw more attention to my photography, so, if you like BEDSIDE TABLE, please vote, If you prefer VIEW, … Continue reading
This year’s youngest group in school -the 4 and 5-years old- have accomplished an incredible difficult task with such marvelous results: They were asked to visualize their favorite spot in winter. Think of the stress of choice! But they have … Continue reading
Ok, we’re still in the midst of winter, but on a sunny day like today, one can feel… something’s coming (Think West Side Story, Tony singing: It must be Spring waiting around the corner. And with Spring comes an incredible … Continue reading
Sometimes it’s good to look back at things done, to relax. The frontpage of my December 2014.