and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,558 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Monthly Archives: May 2016
The orange collar is coming home with my brother. Who could resist.
Yesterday I bought a big bundle of mint in the Turkish supermarket. Coming home with it, it’s smell soon filled the kitchen with a lovely fresh and clean scent. The sun added some shades of a minty blue, et voilà… spring … Continue reading
At The Museum of Everything – located in the Kunsthal in Rotterdam – I was struck by a gallery of portraits by Johnson Weree. Johnson Weree (1970, Liberia) Itinerant émigré draughtsman of limitless visionary capacity, whose swirling palette resolves itself into bursts, portraits and … Continue reading
Working late, I just sent a file to the designer via WeTransfer. WeTransfer is free portal for sending large files, and it’s homepage is like a gallery. They show work of fairly unknown creatives and today it gave me this. … Continue reading
What started off as a Sunday t-shirt (think: staying at home, taking a break) is again one to hold on to a bit longer. ~ R o w r o w r o w y o u r b o … Continue reading