and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,532 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Since I started BLOOW AMSTERDAM it has been no trouble making relevant images. Concentrating on the color blue in daily life cuts a path through the jungle of impressions and associations. This is a contribution from a reader that made … Continue reading
A composition of magazine paper rolls, done by a 10-yearsold pupil of the local school. It looks like a modern Léger, a message from a world where media are the new (industrial*) revolution. * a big theme in Leger’s work. … Continue reading
… you don’t need a reason when it’s coming from your heart, Stevie Wonder sings. Perfect last name by the way.
In the parallel universe called fashion, a front page topic is the design of a new it bag, a blue tote by Balenciaga, resembling very much the shopper we all know by the name of FRAKTA. With all the sampling … Continue reading