and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,728 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Image This entry was posted in bloow, CREATIVE CAREERS, DESTINATION HAPPINESS, PHOTOGRAPHY, THE FABRIC OF HOME and tagged architecture, blanket, bloow, blue, boro, clothes, covering, craft, denim, effects, efficiency, elegance, esthetics, feel good, floor, happy, Happycalypse, Home, ikat, interior, living, mood, moodbaord, nail polish, Paint, quilt, SEO, shelter, smile, sofa, stage, storage, style, sunset, TFOH, THE FABRIC OF HOME, unusual, wall. Bookmark the permalink.