and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,558 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Monthly Archives: August 2017
A Sunday. Smooth tune is playing in stylish interior, woman lying on the sofa, enjoying the music, wearing the t-shirt.
Artist: Thievery Corporation Lead artist: Racquel Jones Album: The Temple of I & I Out: 2017 Genre: Dance Yesterday I saw the Black Power exhibition in the Tate Modern in London. It shows the art made by black artists in the revolution of the Sixties, … Continue reading
A clear message visualized by a 11-year old in my son’s school. Amazing, it’s an all-in-one, instantfeelgoodvibe 🙂 This week in Amsterdam many rainbows to be spotted, as it’s Gay Pride. Today the famous Canal Parade.