and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,349 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Contactsheet | 1993 | Somewhere in the state of New York | World Travel December 7, 2018
- The New Bible On Pink December 5, 2018
- One morning I stopped and took a picture | Sunrise south of Amsterdam November 29, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Monthly Archives: November 2017
The workshop is over now, and we had to make a portfolio of best shots, presenting them as a series. I like the results, there’s a story in them.
I found this image online while looking for something else, and it made me smile. Kept it in a folder, because I knew it would fit somewhere, in my chronological report of events called PAGES. Serendipity is a language.
A selection of my work for the portrait photography workshop after 3 sessions. I don’t know if portrait photography is my thing, these images make me want to paint it, with text on top.
Pictures I took today, on my cycle back into town early morning.
There’s 23 years between the two images, made by me, and I stuck to the motto: Sempre andare avanti, always go on .