and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,115 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS Beards 213-2019 September 20, 2019
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Monthly Archives: March 2018
An image inspired by the album cover of Jacob Banks, The Monologue. Saw it on Spotify.
Now at Bergdorf Goodman New York: window displays to promote the collection curated by Iris Apfel. On sale now, the tribe stuff. Or should I say, All Things Iris Apfel – the wonderful objects of personal expression curated by the style queen … Continue reading
I just read about the cranes again on this blog. The story about Priem’s Perky Papershop, read it here.
A photo sent to me by Lasut en Braun, interior architects, based in Amsterdam. An illustration of a room divider, a subject they tackle in the new magazine I am working on at the moment. They caught the … Continue reading
Another attempt to finish the design of a new travel section in the magazine I am working on at the moment. I am still looking for a page to put books.
A spread I made today for a new magazine I am working on. The picture on the left is from the new lookbook of TOAST. The picture on the right I took last week, when I visited the peninsula … Continue reading
– ARTIS loves all forms of life. But how should we see life? – Stumbled upon through the WePresent Lucky Dip, where creative stories are chosen at random. A nice surprise while waiting for your files to flash through the … Continue reading
I just found this image for sale on Condé Nast’s online print shop. I l o v e the work of Maira Kalman, and to me it’s a direct line to New York City, the situation described above even … Continue reading