and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,303 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Image This entry was posted in ART, bloow, CREATIVE CAREERS, DESTINATION HAPPINESS, PHOTOGRAPHY, THE FABRIC OF HOME and tagged African plastic, blue, cards, fashion classic, Home, mirror, mirror on the wall, Portrait Gallery, reflection, royal, scot, THE FABRIC OF HOME, yves Klein. Bookmark the permalink.