and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,318 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Daily Archives: February 18, 2019
Eva Cassidy, I didn’t know her, my sister* left her name on a napkin, to check it out. The song I heard before (here featuring Michael Bolton – I know, but!) it’s the type of song that can … Continue reading