and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,655 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Monthly Archives: April 2019
Images by Nina Westervelt for The New York Times for an article on Pole Dancing Without Nudity, a report by Siobhan Burke. “It’s a great way for me to de-stress, add some creativity, and all those types of things,” … Continue reading
I have been collecting images of the eye in creative expressions. It seems the eye is a versatile and powerful symbol.
This week I also conducted a workshop with the youngest in school, 6 year olds. They were explained that we need more insects and flowers, but we have little space for flower fields in the city. Therefor we need to … Continue reading
One of the first results from a workshop I did at the Flevopark School in my neighborhood. Insects are in danger and we need to help them. By inventing new, hybrid species, we can do this. This funky flying … Continue reading
Tomorrow I am doing a workshop with 11 and 12 year olds on insects. As an artist I inspire them (diverge in educational lingo) to create a new insect, a man-made hybrid of technology and biology, to survive – and … Continue reading