and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,134 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS Beards 213-2019 September 20, 2019
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Category Archives: FILM
– ARTIS loves all forms of life. But how should we see life? – Stumbled upon through the WePresent Lucky Dip, where creative stories are chosen at random. A nice surprise while waiting for your files to flash through the … Continue reading
I wrote a PS to the post Beards 2013 today, related to Schorem. The barbers from Rotterdam are going for world dominance. Read the next chapter in the history of the beard here. But enough about men, here’s the female side: … Continue reading
That time of year. Feels like Spring, new beginnings. But now somehow different, we’re Between Boxing Day and Christmas Eve 2017. I wrote about it before, Something’s Coming, February 13 2015.
This song came to mind, Calling You from the film Paris Texas. Weird, I know it so well, the words, the longing, but I haven’t heard it for ages. It brings me way back to when I just moved to Amsterdam. … Continue reading
Last night I watched the first half of Forrest Gump with my 11-year old son. Jenny, Forrest’s girl has a fabulous hand in choosing the wrong men (outstanding performance by Robin Wright, now better known as Claire Underwood). “Why does … Continue reading
To Audrey, Grace, Bette, Anita, Anouk, Nina, Coco, Hella, Laura, Cyd, Diana, Joan and Jeanne. I googled for images, dead famous women gave me this
Bird in the sky You know how I feel… Mr Porter for the gents Chanel for the girls