and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Contactsheet | 1993 | Somewhere in the state of New York | World Travel December 7, 2018
- The New Bible On Pink December 5, 2018
- One morning I stopped and took a picture | Sunrise south of Amsterdam November 29, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: abstract
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
With a career spanning nearly six decades, Gerhard Richter is widely considered one of the greatest artists of our time. His latest work consists of abstract paint blobs on photographs, no bigger than a postcard.
Free work by French photographer Amelie Lombard, who is known for her exquisite work for Fauchon Paris, the über stylish delicatessen on Place de la Madeleine in Paris. Inspiring! More Lombard here
A picture from my desktop. The lid of a used paint tin. Close up. It became the logo of our B&B room. A home away from home for people from all over the world. Like I said before: ( in an … Continue reading
Fresh and inspiring work by Canadian artist Elise Lafontaine. All about Elise Lafontaine here
“Textiles aren’t just the sum of their fibres—they are the carriers of the ideas woven into their patterns.” Zooming in on the handwoven textiles of Swedish textile artist Simon Key Bertman the dimesions seems to change. “The dynamic check sequence … Continue reading