and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,303 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: Albert Einstein
Quotes. They are everywhere, and some are more inspiring than others. This one ties in perfectly with an insight my son (8) achieved last week. The bicycle part that is, as his handlebar stuck every now and then, sending him … Continue reading
I stumbled upon THNK, The Amsterdam School Of Creative Leadership based in the cool Westergasfabriek area of Amsterdam. Their site http://www.thnk.org shows an interesting mix of people, ideas and the program. The group of participants are (quote:) ‘…extremely talented individuals … Continue reading