and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
Top Posts & Pages
- 37,305 hits
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- File 71281244 August 16, 2018
- There’s something with Paul and Linda, Ringo and Maureen, George and Patty and John and Yoko. August 12, 2018
- Ed Ruscha inspired August 11, 2018
- Roald Dahl Forever August 11, 2018
- 1948 | 1984 | 2018 | An observation August 9, 2018
- black and white
- daily life
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: Amsterdam
While cycling one early morning, I passed this poetry plate, hidden in a field. It made me think. It is the work of Maria Barnas, who was inspired by the history of the waste land turned into a green … Continue reading
The work of Els van der Monde is the photographic registration of a world that can only be seen through new media, i.e. the state of the art scanners and other photographic examinator*. Like Blossfeldt she shows how the origin of … Continue reading
– ARTIS loves all forms of life. But how should we see life? – Stumbled upon through the WePresent Lucky Dip, where creative stories are chosen at random. A nice surprise while waiting for your files to flash through the … Continue reading
As you may know I am also a host for Airbnb and have people from all over the world staying in my home. Once I stayed in a tiny room in the heart of Tribeca, NYC. Outside the window, squashed … Continue reading
I discovered a whole series of James Corden doing his carpool karaoke. I share one more, a good start of the year, I like singing in the car. Ah, and oh the one with Madonna. YouTube.
As you may know I am also a host for Airbnb, and have guests from all over the world frequently. Yesterday new guests arrived and at 3 pm, exactly, the doorbell rang loud to announce their arrival. I thought. But … Continue reading
The workshop is over now, and we had to make a portfolio of best shots, presenting them as a series. I like the results, there’s a story in them.
A selection of my work for the portrait photography workshop after 3 sessions. I don’t know if portrait photography is my thing, these images make me want to paint it, with text on top.
Pictures I took today, on my cycle back into town early morning.