and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,558 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Tag Archives: archive
An image from the archives. Made me think. The earth moves incredibly fast – the earth is moving about our sun in a very nearly circular orbit, covering this route at a speed of nearly 30 kilometers per second – and … Continue reading
Today I was going to visit the David Bowie is experience, the famous exhibition curated by the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. Experience and not just exhibition, because it’s multimedia everything, thanks to Sennheiser sponsorship. You cannot do the show without the … Continue reading
I live in an archive. I have kept stuff from always and everywhere. To use, later on, when I can afford to live like a professional artist. In the meantime it sits. Everywhere. And now, while redecorating my son’s bedroom, I … Continue reading
Ira Glass’ video reminded me of this: One from my digital archive, a stopmotion video I did for vtwonen magazine, executed by DPPLR Amsterdam in 2011. Everything starts with an idea.