and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: art director
Another attempt to finish the design of a new travel section in the magazine I am working on at the moment. I am still looking for a page to put books.
Here’s a sneak preview of the work I am doing, an inspirational magazine for a large sofa company. I am almost done and took a moment to look at the flow of the lay-outs and the storyline of the magazine. … Continue reading
you will l o v e the work of Caroline Harper! Art director and set dresser by profession –Turner, the film, being one of her projects- Harper was blown away by the art of map making, and inspired by the work … Continue reading