and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,723 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: autumn
A page from the full trend report on next season, autumn winter 2018, for sale at Patternbank. The preview is tiny, but radiant.
It is autumn and outside the wind is blowing a storm. But! No reason for these lovely creatures to lose their sunny disposition, but for one 😉
I am S O S O R R Y to have bought an orange one… but I will try to come close to this magical autumn light tonight. I just took my son to a Halloween party -dressed up like … Continue reading
This wonderful bouquet arrived last night, a selection of seasonal celebrations from my neighbour’s garden, the one on the edge of the city. The shapes and the colours are a designer’s dream, I mean the Chinese Lantern, how ingenious! The … Continue reading
Autumn is here. And although it’s the last stop before winter -and all foliage will have to go- it seems the leafage realizes they should give it their best, now or never. Showing off a fantastic range of exuberant colours … Continue reading