and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,531 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Tag Archives: black and white
” In the fake news era, a time when obvious lies can sway elections, it seems odd to think that the truth might actually be the most powerful weapon. But it was threatening enough in inter-war Germany to get August … Continue reading
I entered a portrait photography workshop with FOAM and today was the first meeting. I made a portrait of Evy, my portrait buddy. and some more. I have to make a selection of 3, send them in, as a start … Continue reading
A page I made for a client, to go in the store magazine, illustrating the art on sale. Over the sofa art.
Preparing for a photo shoot with the theme Duch Masters I saw a documentary on tv about the Dutch village of Marken, which used to be an island. It told the story of a small community losing its traditions after … Continue reading
A word that had to be sprayed on the wall, see it with silver lining under a bridge over the river Amstel. I first saw it while I passed it in a boat, rowing. It made me think. A month … Continue reading