and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,226 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS | Let’s not forget about the Huli People. July 15, 2019
- Claude Debussy – Classical Music for Reading, Studying and Relaxation July 14, 2019
- Sounds From The Wonderful Universe Of Dot by Su U. | Now Make A Drawing July 7, 2019
- Night Light | You Are Not Alone July 7, 2019
- Do I Look Like A Tourist? June 27, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: boat
This blog is about inspiration, and one of my places to turn to is astrology. I know I know, but I have had this interest* for so long and have kept so many followed up signs, that – I admit … Continue reading
Photo’s I took, work by me, images I grabbed, paintings reproduced; a grab from my digital archive, which is now ever so easy to access with the newly installed external mega space, 2TB. Simply browsing -in Bridge– through years of … Continue reading
What started off as a Sunday t-shirt (think: staying at home, taking a break) is again one to hold on to a bit longer. ~ R o w r o w r o w y o u r b o … Continue reading
Yesterday we drove off to Kinderdijk, the postcard pretty area in the heart of Holland with 19 windmills we heard much about but actually had never seen. We set off early as we meant to beat the crowd, at is a very popular … Continue reading
Both images represent the same part of the river Amstel, but centuries apart.