and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,558 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Tag Archives: camouflage
… you don’t need a reason when it’s coming from your heart, Stevie Wonder sings. Perfect last name by the way.
Today the national news informed us of crocodiles being used as domestic watchdogs. Two big ones were stumbled upon, in a home in Amsterdam, when the police raided it looking for drugs. It turned out, they were ‘protecting’ a large sum of (criminal) money. … Continue reading