and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: Children
Children down the street asking for a phone free zone. They would rather see us dance! Reasonable request 🙂
– ARTIS loves all forms of life. But how should we see life? – Stumbled upon through the WePresent Lucky Dip, where creative stories are chosen at random. A nice surprise while waiting for your files to flash through the … Continue reading
I saw Elbow perform this song tonight on the Graham Norton Show, and it was magnificent. I don’t know about this video, but in the setting of the show it was brilliant. After the utterly funny observations of Harriet Harman, member … Continue reading
The cards above are from a project in school about death. Close to the school is a cemetery and people from their exhibition space, came to the school to explain about the rituals of death and burial and did this project. … Continue reading
I l o v e paper. Maybe it’s a default setting for a graphic designer, but my love goes wayyy back: from paper, envelopes and stamps – as a child I wanted to become a post office employee – I moved on to larger … Continue reading
Wonderful work by the 6 and 7-year old artists in school, to end the old and welcome the new!
“(…) Time to wake up! Playing this song after a good night’s sleep or an afternoon nap will help young children get up bright-eyed and ready to go!” (from YouTube.)
Kevin Zacher is a photographer I just discovered. His images of people are simply bursting with fun and energy, stills of life as a party. Zacher received a degree in photojournalism from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona.While in school … Continue reading
I always feel sorry for children who are dressed-up and seem to hate their look or performance. Little victims of creativity.