and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,132 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS Beards 213-2019 September 20, 2019
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: clothing
If fashion is a reflection of today’s society, Balenciaga’s Resort 2017 Collection shows us what cultural chaos looks like in dressmaking.
Note to self: The girl who came running out while I passed an America Today store, cycling home today. Black haired, dressed in a black sweatshirt wearing black trousers. On the jumper it said America Today, in white lettering. Have to draw … Continue reading
Wow! this is the work of Christa van der Meer, illustrator and fashion designer in one. She recently graduated from the Royal Academy of Art in The Hague, worked with Henrik Vibskov in Copenhagen and went on to study at … Continue reading