and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Contactsheet | 1993 | Somewhere in the state of New York | World Travel December 7, 2018
- The New Bible On Pink December 5, 2018
- One morning I stopped and took a picture | Sunrise south of Amsterdam November 29, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: colors
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
A page from the full trend report on next season, autumn winter 2018, for sale at Patternbank. The preview is tiny, but radiant.
A selection from the printed fabrics on sale at Vlisco, 160 original Java designs in total.
I love random stuff, this is an image I found online, back in 2013. Like a tube map after an earthquake.
Cool image of two mega stars of jazz music, also great color scheme, very now. Plenty of jazzy tunes to get in the mood for some serious time off, it’s Friday again! 😉
At The Museum of Everything – located in the Kunsthal in Rotterdam – I was struck by a gallery of portraits by Johnson Weree. Johnson Weree (1970, Liberia) Itinerant émigré draughtsman of limitless visionary capacity, whose swirling palette resolves itself into bursts, portraits and … Continue reading
Through my post on outsider art yesterday, I stumbled upon the work of Polina Raïko, the lady behind the religious mural in a home in Ukraine. When I read her life story, I felt that I should show more of her work and share her … Continue reading