and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,321 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: crisps
I am so happy to have found my map of the moon again! It was among the rest of the wall hangings that I swapped for a new composition. I have a picture of where it was, for a long … Continue reading