and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,349 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Contactsheet | 1993 | Somewhere in the state of New York | World Travel December 7, 2018
- The New Bible On Pink December 5, 2018
- One morning I stopped and took a picture | Sunrise south of Amsterdam November 29, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: daily life
To put a copyright sign next to this picture would be cheeky. The forces of nature created it and I merely spotted it.
A selection from the printed fabrics on sale at Vlisco, 160 original Java designs in total.
A beautifully carved case, containing a prayer nut, a nutshel containing a miniature roll of paper with the 10 commandments on it. A time capsule. It makes me wonder. The image is from the public library of the Rijksmuseum, where … Continue reading
Photography has become a human trait. Camera everyone has one. The picture above therefore could be anyone’s. The close-up was captured by using a macro lense, attached to my iPhone 4 by a magnetic ring around the lense of the … Continue reading
Here’s an image from my desktop, a painting I came across in Saatchi’s online gallery. It is by a Dutch painter Matthieu van Driel, Dutch Landscape. I live in the Netherlands, Dutch Landscape has always been my surroundings. And this image sends … Continue reading
I updated the 2015 page and I am pleased. The blog starts to work like a visual diary.
I collect stuff, maybe too much, and one of the tricks to declutter the space is to hang it on the walls, creating little stories.