and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,132 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS Beards 213-2019 September 20, 2019
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: dancing
Lose Yourself To Dance (Daft Punk). And don’t lose yourself to the wrong pill. A serious warning went out concerning bad xtc. Be alert. Read more on the warning here.
Monday night in town, in Amsterdam. We have two young girls from the States staying in our B&B room, and they are about town, havent’t come back yet.
In loving memory of my mother who sadly died 15 yeas ago today. She would have been 73 now. The lady in the astonishing audition above is nearly 80 years old, which just shows that at 58 you still … Continue reading