and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,303 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: dark
One of the projects saved from Shady Pines. Photographs I took on a trip to Marrakesh in 2010 – I think. Never had the time to look at them again, until now. The disk is corrupted and I could only … Continue reading
One of the images I keep in my archive. Since I installed a new massive external harddrive all the work I’ve done over the years, small or digital, while keeping up the day job, all these images of moments in … Continue reading
Charts, stereotypes and Photoshop, regarding ‘skin tone’. And art. A photograph by Man Ray, approaching the subject from an aesthetic angle. “This photograph of Kiki de Montparnasse’s head next to an African ceremonial mask bears a title that references both … Continue reading