and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 39,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- REPORT | What Makes You Feel Like Doing Stuff Like That? April 21, 2019
- Fashion Eyes April 20, 2019
- The Look Of The Eye April 16, 2019
- Art Education | Vertical Gardens By 6-Year Olds April 12, 2019
- Funky Flying Creature To The Rescue April 12, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: detail
A selection of my work for the portrait photography workshop after 3 sessions. I don’t know if portrait photography is my thing, these images make me want to paint it, with text on top.
Photography has become a human trait. Camera everyone has one. The picture above therefore could be anyone’s. The close-up was captured by using a macro lense, attached to my iPhone 4 by a magnetic ring around the lense of the … Continue reading
I love small vases and tiny bouquets. This one is now hanging on the wall by the dining table.