and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,384 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Christmas Is Coming | As The World Turns December 18, 2018
- Christmas Is Coming | The Carols | A and B side December 16, 2018
- New Work | Christmas Is Coming December 15, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: details
Mean Streets the exhibition in EYE Amsterdam. Film director Martin Scorsese has been fascinated by film from a very early age. The exhibition of personal background material of his work, his original ideas, sketches and edits together with … Continue reading
” In the fake news era, a time when obvious lies can sway elections, it seems odd to think that the truth might actually be the most powerful weapon. But it was threatening enough in inter-war Germany to get August … Continue reading
Pictures I took today, on my cycle back into town early morning.
A page I made for a client, to go in the store magazine, illustrating the art on sale. Over the sofa art.
Here’s an image from my desktop, a painting I came across in Saatchi’s online gallery. It is by a Dutch painter Matthieu van Driel, Dutch Landscape. I live in the Netherlands, Dutch Landscape has always been my surroundings. And this image sends … Continue reading