and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,321 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: display
Now at Bergdorf Goodman New York: window displays to promote the collection curated by Iris Apfel. On sale now, the tribe stuff. Or should I say, All Things Iris Apfel – the wonderful objects of personal expression curated by the style queen … Continue reading
I bought a new lens for my Sony NEX-5. The camera is in fact ‘out of range’ but I decided to invest in a portrait lens just the same, as this little body is a power station. Today I tried … Continue reading