and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,032 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: evening
Monday night in town, in Amsterdam. We have two young girls from the States staying in our B&B room, and they are about town, havent’t come back yet.
I have just entered the NRC/Nikon photography contest. This month’s theme is ‘Home’, a subject close to my heart. I would really like to draw more attention to my photography, so, if you like BEDSIDE TABLE, please vote, If you prefer VIEW, … Continue reading