and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: fabrics
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
Last week, while browsing for a client I came across this little handmade shop interior, and I l o v e it! I love fabrics as you may know, and amidst a hectic work/life routine I try to set up shop … Continue reading
On Instagram The Fabric Of Home is zooming in on the fabrics of fashion, as shown in the leading magazines. In Vogue Paris this month among other fantastic images, a shoot by Mario Testino. Shot again, this time from the … Continue reading
What a lovely coincidence! How well the heatwave works with The Product 🙂 Now it is nearly nearly time for our new business to be launched and the webshop to open doors. Last week we have been busy with mood … Continue reading