and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: famous
The tache de beaute says it all, brilliant. Found it on Instagram.
One of the artworks for music by famous artists. John Baldessari for Where Is Here. From Taschen
With a career spanning nearly six decades, Gerhard Richter is widely considered one of the greatest artists of our time. His latest work consists of abstract paint blobs on photographs, no bigger than a postcard.
(…) ‘Jupiter will be in your sixth house of health for a year, until October 2017. The ancients called Jupiter the great healer, and it is the only planet associated with miracles.’ (Astrology report on October for Taurus by astrologyzone’s … Continue reading
A book I came across in a junk shop. Female Spies I Have Known. Intriguing title? So I opened it and started to read: CHAPTER 1 Blonde Grenade Louis Marie Herbaut, in the Parisian nightclubs known as “Dancing Loulou”, is the … Continue reading