and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,134 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS Beards 213-2019 September 20, 2019
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: fight
The image above is early creative work by an ex-motorclub member. The image below the tattoo that has now been removed.
This is the Ave t-shirt for tomorrow November 13th 2016. Dream Big. After the glimpse into a world where the bully seems to win, the lid has been kicked down by signs of protest. People are out on the streets protesting, amass, … Continue reading
What I probably love best is browse and create content by selecting items that somehow speak to me, that create a theme, for a story. Gathering. Putting different objects together making up a story. A pound shop, wardrobe, magazines, or museums alike, they are … Continue reading