and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 39,578 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- New Insect | The Gregie Grogo May 21, 2019
- Workshop Vertical Garden | The First Flower Field Is Up May 14, 2019
- Amsterdam In Sight May 12, 2019
- Amsterdam | An Impression May 11, 2019
- Observation | What Showed Up At The Met Gala 2019 May 9, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: fight
The image above is early creative work by an ex-motorclub member. The image below the tattoo that has now been removed.
This is the Ave t-shirt for tomorrow November 13th 2016. Dream Big. After the glimpse into a world where the bully seems to win, the lid has been kicked down by signs of protest. People are out on the streets protesting, amass, … Continue reading
What I probably love best is browse and create content by selecting items that somehow speak to me, that create a theme, for a story. Gathering. Putting different objects together making up a story. A pound shop, wardrobe, magazines, or museums alike, they are … Continue reading