and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,558 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Tag Archives: fight
The image above is early creative work by an ex-motorclub member. The image below the tattoo that has now been removed.
This is the Ave t-shirt for tomorrow November 13th 2016. Dream Big. After the glimpse into a world where the bully seems to win, the lid has been kicked down by signs of protest. People are out on the streets protesting, amass, … Continue reading
What I probably love best is browse and create content by selecting items that somehow speak to me, that create a theme, for a story. Gathering. Putting different objects together making up a story. A pound shop, wardrobe, magazines, or museums alike, they are … Continue reading