and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,536 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Tag Archives: flowers
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
Every morning I cycle to a village south east of Amsterdam together with my son, on his way to school. It’s at a 40 minutes distance, and there’s a choice in roads back home. I love the stretch along Diemer … Continue reading
A photograph I took last week while in Norway. The determination of flowers to grow.
Since I have posted daily, it’s been often a late one. Ideal to look back at the day, focussing on the one thing, but mostly tapping into what’s out there. This is the space where I work and rest. Goodnight ,-) … Continue reading
After more than a week in a vase, an encore, for today. Actually, I noticed the rather generic flower shape of the China Aster changes into a dramatic bundle of colorful ribbons when it’s blown.
A picture from my desktop. The lid of a used paint tin. Close up. It became the logo of our B&B room. A home away from home for people from all over the world. Like I said before: ( in an … Continue reading