and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,079 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: foam
The workshop is over now, and we had to make a portfolio of best shots, presenting them as a series. I like the results, there’s a story in them.
A selection of my work for the portrait photography workshop after 3 sessions. I don’t know if portrait photography is my thing, these images make me want to paint it, with text on top.
I entered a portrait photography workshop with FOAM and today was the first meeting. I made a portrait of Evy, my portrait buddy. and some more. I have to make a selection of 3, send them in, as a start … Continue reading
Since today is the 29th of February, squeezing in came to mind; Every 4 years we squeeze in an extra day, in the leap year. Asian couriers know about that. Carrying an incredible amount of stuff, stacked high up on their … Continue reading