and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,708 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: full moon
This blog now features an audio widget in the right top corner. Because one thing I noticed while shopping in New York last week, good background music. Brooklyn Museum, Soul Of A Nation
Both images represent the same part of the river Amstel, but centuries apart.
A poster for a film yet to be written. The picture is one from many I took from the full moon. Over a period of years I have taken a still of the moment, in the light of the moon. … Continue reading
Today is my mother’s birthday. Infinitely sad, she died 13 years ago. On the days between her departure and funeral I spent long hours in the car, between my parent’s house and home in Amsterdam, devastated, listening to Al Jarreau’s … Continue reading
Up on the roof I took this picture just now. Over the years I have taken pictures of full moons, thinking it could end up a path of steppingstones in my memory, by which I could remember the moments in … Continue reading