and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 42,481 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Light Festival Amsterdam 2019 December 16, 2019
- Mona Lisa Now December 15, 2019
- A Dot | Drawing Class Inspired By Soundscape December 13, 2019
- If It Grows They Have It December 12, 2019
- Gifted | 9 Year Old Student Suspected Of Plagiarism December 11, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: grafitti
Something I noticed in Rotterdam today, where I visited a location we booked for a photoshoot next week. Double checking. The alley where I spotted this funky piece of graffiti is the alley that led me to the back entrance, … Continue reading
Pictures I took today, on my cycle back into town early morning.
A sentence that can cause the same vibe as an alarm bell to a mother: a bored child! Houston!
I live in an archive. I have kept stuff from always and everywhere. To use, later on, when I can afford to live like a professional artist. In the meantime it sits. Everywhere. And now, while redecorating my son’s bedroom, I … Continue reading