and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,318 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: gut
The day after. When feeling a bit lost I love to go online and browse for soothing images. I recently discovered Catawiki so I had a look at my new best friend’s offerings. Due to the omnipresence of the news, I … Continue reading
The British-Indian artist Anish Kapoor has been invited by the Rijksmuseum to create a body of work to be exhibited in the museum, and he had to work with its most famous painting, the Nachtwacht by Rembrandt. Kapoor opened the dialogue … Continue reading