and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,531 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Tag Archives: heart
Creative Director Alessandro Michele’s eclectic vision for Gucci is in full bloom this season, reworking one of the house’s mainstay styles: the everpopular Princetown slippers. Expertly crafted in Italy from raffia with premium leather lining, it’s trimmed with metallic gold-toned horsebit. Note the slight … Continue reading
The work of Els van der Monde is the photographic registration of a world that can only be seen through new media, i.e. the state of the art scanners and other photographic examinator*. Like Blossfeldt she shows how the origin of … Continue reading
One of the projects saved from Shady Pines. Photographs I took on a trip to Marrakesh in 2010 – I think. Never had the time to look at them again, until now. The disk is corrupted and I could only … Continue reading
Pictures I took today, on my cycle back into town early morning.
I don’t have many followers, but I do appreciate the likes and comments 🙂 More here
As for everyday life inspiration, living in the Netherlands, I can always rely on flowers.