and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 39,593 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- New Insect | The Gregie Grogo May 21, 2019
- Workshop Vertical Garden | The First Flower Field Is Up May 14, 2019
- Amsterdam In Sight May 12, 2019
- Amsterdam | An Impression May 11, 2019
- Observation | What Showed Up At The Met Gala 2019 May 9, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: Home & Living
I l o v e paper. Maybe it’s a default setting for a graphic designer, but my love goes wayyy back: from paper, envelopes and stamps – as a child I wanted to become a post office employee – I moved on to larger … Continue reading
A series of tree decorations from the wonderful House of Hackney. Prices range from £15 t0 £20.