and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,655 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
- Must See | When They See Us August 2, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: hope
Today it’s Friday the 13th. Maybe the snow storm I’ve been hoping for will happen today, they’ve announced it on the news every day since last weekend. But now I’m not so sure as I have to drive to Utrecht … Continue reading
That time of year. Feels like Spring, new beginnings. But now somehow different, we’re Between Boxing Day and Christmas Eve 2017. I wrote about it before, Something’s Coming, February 13 2015.
I spent the last days in the parallel universum called Homeland, and I have totally fallen for the cast, the scenario and the reality of it. – I know I discovered it rather late, millions went before me, but still, very … Continue reading
This is the Ave t-shirt for tomorrow November 13th 2016. Dream Big. After the glimpse into a world where the bully seems to win, the lid has been kicked down by signs of protest. People are out on the streets protesting, amass, … Continue reading