and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: humor
I told you I am reading Becoming Michelle Obama, and suffering Obama nostalgia. Here’s an interview with the wonderful former First Lady.
I saw Elbow perform this song tonight on the Graham Norton Show, and it was magnificent. I don’t know about this video, but in the setting of the show it was brilliant. After the utterly funny observations of Harriet Harman, member … Continue reading
Send one your love sung by Stevie Wonder are the first words springing to mind, when trying to come up with a text for my Sunday t-shirt. A lovely sweet lingering song. But! Even on a romantic day like Valentine’s Day one … Continue reading