and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,655 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: iforinspiration
I have been collecting images of the eye in creative expressions. It seems the eye is a versatile and powerful symbol.
This month I visited Maison & Objet in Paris. Planned but some of it, serendipitous. I was confronted with the work of Anne Sophie Gruwez. And instantly felt a connection. The joy RADIATING like a force of nature, I studied one after … Continue reading
Mesmerizing visual poetry. Animation by Ikram El Massouadi , motion design by Tashina van Zwam, sound design Sebastiaan Sminck. How did I get to this video, I can’t remember, but I kept a screenshot of the title roll on my … Continue reading
One of the projects saved from Shady Pines. Photographs I took on a trip to Marrakesh in 2010 – I think. Never had the time to look at them again, until now. The disk is corrupted and I could only … Continue reading
Working on my archive I came across this collage I did back in 1991. It is cut from a letter I received from a friend in Los Angeles, Behzad. I remember him, he was about 25 at the time, and … Continue reading