and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,558 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Tag Archives: Jason Rinaldi
I live in an archive. A collection of stuff that somehow caught my eye and spoke to me. The record I bought at a flea market, because it reminded me of my childhood. When I was a girl about … Continue reading
Toots Thielemans Before I Get To Phoenix from The Salient One (1973) He died last year.
I collect stuff, maybe too much, and one of the tricks to declutter the space is to hang it on the walls, creating little stories.