and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 42,447 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Mona Lisa Now December 15, 2019
- A Dot | Drawing Class Inspired By Soundscape December 13, 2019
- If It Grows They Have It December 12, 2019
- Gifted | 9 Year Old Student Suspected Of Plagiarism December 11, 2019
- PAGES | 081219 | REBEL December 10, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: journey
I found the image above in my archive. Makes me feel like reading Mythos, the new book by Stephen Fry I bought.
Toots Thielemans Before I Get To Phoenix from The Salient One (1973) He died last year.
What I like to do when abroad is browsing supermarkets. The packaging is so exotic. I guess I am an easy traveler, don’t need a plan. Culture and art is to be found everywhere. Match box quote.